Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In Israel

Yep, I am in Israel. I've just been doing stuff and this is pretty much the first chance I've had to get in front of a computer since coming here (I have passed internet cafes in the past, but I usually was in the middle of something at the time). I've been to a whole bunch of places (At times I wasn't quite sure where I actually was), it's been fun and I've learnt a lot so far.

I think I've given up on the whole blog thing, though I'll try to continue to post pictures here (I'm taking very few pictures as it is so you're not really missing out on much).

This particular PC doesn't have any USB ports though, so no dice on the pictures. Once I find a slightly more modern joint I should be able to post a few.

2 comments:

Toby Roberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toby Roberts said...

Damn, i was enjoying hearing about your travels. please leave the occasional message so i know whats happing with you.